Once we become parents, more than our birthday, we are much excited about our kid’s birthday. Why not? After all, they are our life; they are our happiness. We started making the birthday plans months ago to make the celebration perfect and memorable. Kids are also super about their birthday.
They enjoy the attention, pamperings and wishes they get from their loved ones. But, don’t you think you must break the monotony and explore some fantastic ideas to celebrate your kid’s birthday this year? Instead, booking the banquet, making a list of guests, inviting them, being engaged with them and then, lastly get exhausted, let the birthday celebration be light, yet happening. Nothing new is coming to your mind? Don’t worry, here we begin with the seven creative ideas to celebrate your kid’s birthday unconventionally. Have a look:
1. Go Trekking: Pack your bag and take your family on a trek. Your kid would love this idea. Search out the nearby places that take a few hours to reach, so that you can quickly drive. The time doing physical activity would help your child learn the importance of fitness. He/She would also experience that the time spent without the tablets and phones is the quality time you can’t put a price on. Along with trekking, you can make the kid play board games, fishing, or teach him to cook using a campfire. Celebrating a birthday in this way provides him/her lifelong learning, which would help him in different phases of life.
2. Plan a movie: Is the cartoon movie release date just around your kid’s birthday? Then, what to think next, book the ticket and keep the day off for entertainment. If you wish to chill at home, then, get the DVD of your kid’s favourite movie he/she is dying to watch. Make it more special by adding a little extra pep of popcorn and other snacks. Admittedly, this day will become an event that would remain close to you and your kid’s heart
3. Host a musical home party: Some of the best birthday memories are with family around the dinner table. There is nothing better than enjoying the party in your comfy pyjamas and a comfy couch. Invite a handful of friends, relatives, especially those who are important to your child. Enjoy singing, dancing together. Invite your kid’s friends too. Let the party be followed by a few games, snacks and a cake cutting ceremony, rather than booking the cake offline, order birthday cake online. There are a large variety of cakes online ideal for a kid’s birthday celebration. Just explore and pick the best one.
4. Hit the Skating Rink: Let your child hit the skating rink for a couple of hours this birthday. Be it a roller skating or an ice skating; it would be big fun for him/her. Let him/her move freely and feel the inner peace and calmness within. You can even enhance the celebration by asking the DJ to announce the birthday and play a birthday song.
5. Take your child to the amusement park: The birthday celebration of your kid will be one big thrill ride if you take him/her to an amusement park. Take your child to the waterpark and places full of swings ideal for your kid’s age. If your child’s birthday falls during Summer, then the water park is the right choice for her. Your kid will find it extremely happening and rocking than ever.
6. Take your child to an orphanage: Germinate a seed of charity and empathy within your child’s heart by taking him to the orphanage. When your kid would enjoy the cake cutting ceremony with orphans, this way, you give them(orphans) the chance to experience fun and exuberance. Your child would also understand how important it is to provide happiness to others to feel pleasure within oneself from the core.
7. Plant a tree: Let your child contribute his bit towards sustainability by inspiring him to plant a tree. It would give your child deep satisfaction, and she/he would love to see it grow day by day.
Last but not least, ask your child what’s his idea about a birthday celebration, after all, it’s his/her birthday, so his/her opinion would matter the most. Else, the above celebration ideas are very much feasible.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Lifestyle category.