Throwing the best party for friends and family gets harder each and every time. How can you top the last big event? Are you your own competition, or do you have others in the family or friend group that compete with one another to throw the best party each year?
Either way, you want to be the host of the greatest party in town and that means stepping it up this year. Offering your guests a variety of CBD snacks is one great way to rise above the competition and leave your guests with a party to remember.
When choosing which CBD edibles to offer, you’ll want to have a good selection. Remember, not everyone has a sweet tooth, so you’ll need some savory snacks mixed with some sweet snacks as well, plus everything in between.
Another way to liven up the party is to throw in a few CBD drinks as well. Ready to get the party started? Continue reading below for several CBD snack recipes and products that’ll leave an everlasting impression on everyone who attends your party!
1. Guac and CBD
What’s a party without guac and chips? However, the real question is, “what’s a party without CBD guac and chips?” CBD guac is the perfect savory snack to provide to your guests.
It’ll keep their stomachs full and their bodies relaxed. To create this dish, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3 ripe avocados (peeled, halved, and seeded)
- 1/2 medium onion (finely diced)
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper (chopped finely)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 small tomatoes (diced and seeded)
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper
- 1 mL of CBD full-spectrum CBD oil
To make it, follow these directions.
- Place avocado in a bowl and use a fork to mash them.
- In the bowl, add the jalapeño, tomatoes, cilantro, onion, lime juice, cayenne pepper, cumin, salt, and garlic. Place CBD oil on top and stir well until blended.
- Cover in plastic wrap and allow to sit out for 2 hours. Serve.
Don’t forget to put out some yummy chips with it as well for dipping!
2. Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Remember, not every eats the same types of snacks as you do. The paleo diet has become quite popular and by providing a paleo snack, you’re truly connecting with your guests. To create delicious paleo chocolate chip cookies, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 90mL of CBD coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 a cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
Gather your ingredients and then follow these directions below.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With parchment paper, line an 8×8 baking sheet. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Use a wooden spatula to spread the dough on the baking sheet evenly.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Once cooled, cut into bite-sized pieces.
This recipe creates chocolate chip cookie bars, which are fun for serving at parties!
3. Flaming Hot Weetos
Not everyone enjoys slaving over the stove and oven. That’s why we’re offering a few CBD snacks that don’t require you to do anything other than purchasing them. For all your spicy friends, be sure to have a bowl with Flaming Hot Weetos ready!
This snack is a great spicy and hot addition to your party. They also come with 100 mg of hemp CBD!
4. CBD Hard Candies
Some like it spicy, others like it sweet. Give them the best of both worlds by also offering CBD hard candies to your party guests. CBD candy comes in all different flavors.
Choose from a variety of fruit flavors and don’t hesitate to grab some CBD candy chews as well. CBD gummies are a popular item and you can mix them right into your bowl of hard candies.
5. Recess Sparkling Water
Every party has a non-drinker or two. To ensure these guests have something refreshing to drink, be sure to offer them a Recess Sparkling water. These waters also come in plenty of different delicious flavors.
There’s sure to be something for your non-drinking friend to love. These CBD drinks will also help create the perfect balance within the mind. You won’t feel too energized after drinking them, but you won’t feel tired either.
6. Instant Matcha Green Tea
Can you think of anything more relaxing than a Matcha green tea with CBD oil? You can now purchase instant matcha green tea. It’s easy to make and comes in other flavors as well.
Each tea container is infused with 150mg of CBD. Each cup of tea will give you around 7.5 mg of CBD.
7. Gin and Tonic
Now it’s time to get the party started! For a CBD infused gin and tonic, you’ll need the following ingredients (per serving):
- 3 1/1 ounces of tonic water
- 1 1/2 ounces of gin
- 1/4 ounce of lemon juice
- 15 mg of CBD oil
You can also grab a few toppers for your drinks including herbs, a grapefruit peel, marijuana leaves, a variety of edible flowers, or something else. Then, follow the easy directions below.
- Take a wine glass and add the tonic water, the gin, and the lemon juice. Throw in a few ice cubes.
- Place your toppers on top in a way you’d prefer.
- Add the CBD oil on top of the drink and serve.
Remember, this recipe is for 1 serving, so be sure to grab more ingredients depending on how many drinks you think you’ll be serving!
Be Sure Your Party Includes These CBD Snacks
There’s nothing like a good friendly competition between family or neighbors. When you’re ready to start planning the party of the year, be sure to have this list nearby. Providing your guests with these awesome CBD snacks is the best way to take your party from average to spectacular!
For more topics on CBD, vaping, or lifestyle, be sure to browse through our blog on a regular basis!